- ★【Tire Basic Information】Acmex Heavy duty 14 Ply rated ALL STEEL Radial Trailer Tire, Load Range G, Size : ST235/80R16, Rim Size: 16 Inches, Section Width: 235 mm, Load Index: 129/125, Overall Diameter: 782 mm, Model: ST Radial, Car Type: Trailer, Speed Index: M
- ★【Multiple Selection】 Our products are one-piece, two-piece and four-piece sets. You can choose the quantity and size you need. Our products are only suitable for tires, rims are not included. Before purchasing, be sure to read your existing tire sidewall and/or trailer owner's manual to determine the right tire size and load capacity for your application.
- ★【ST Radial Design】This Radial ply tire is constructed with double steel belts and double polyester cords for increased durability, and the shoulder design provides better heat dissipation resulting in longer tread life and even wear. The symmetric tread design also prevents irregular wear formations across the tread area. Promotes great durability as its reinforced internal structure can withstand and handle heavy loads with ease.
- ★【Durable Compound Construction】Our tires are designed to resist damage. 0.35 inches of deep tread provides good road handling. This provides much less rolling resistance, which means they dissipate heat more efficiently and, as a result, the tire has better durability and longer tread life. Low rolling resistance also helps save fuel. All-season tires are designed to provide excellent balance and quality.
- ★【Trailer Tire Only】Trailer use only. Durable nylon rope layers alternate in a criss-crossing pattern that hardens the side walls and allows the entire tire to bend easily. Offset cross tires provide a smooth ride and improve handling when towing on uneven surfaces. Before purchasing our tires, please check the original tire size on your vehicle to make sure the proper size and carrying capacity are correct.
Maximum speed: 81 mph (speed rating M)
Provider radials are constructed with double polyester cords and double steel belts for increased durability and endurance. A protective layer of nylon is wrapped around the steel belts to help prevent tread separation. Provider radials are bake tested - a process usually reserved for automotive tires - to ensure that the rubber holds up over time.
Radial Tires vs. Bias Tires
Radial ply tires are designed for trailers that are towed on the highway. The cords on a radial tire are positioned at a 90-degree angle to the direction of travel so that they lay across the width of the tire from wheel lip to wheel lip. This construction prevents the cords from rubbing against one another when the tire flexes, unlike the cords on a bias ply tire. As a result, radial tires have less rolling resistance and heat buildup, which leads to a longer tread life and improved steering at higher speeds.
Item model number: ST235/85R16
Special Features: tpms